Massage is not just about lying down for an hour to relax. Ok, some of it is about that, but here at Total Fitness we are focused on the whole body solution, to keep you active, healthy and pain free. What and where your problem lies is very important, treatment is 98% diagnosis, once we know what causes your discomfort, the fun part begins, letting us help you to feel better.
There are so many benefits to massage; here are some just to name a few!
- Alleviate lower back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defence system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhanced sleep quality & reduce fatigue.
- Increase energy levels.
- Improve concentration.
- Increased circulation.
Here at Total Fitness, we take into account your posture, activity level, injury history, emotional well being and body composition to deliver you a massage therapy solution that works! If you’ve been putting up with your aches and pains for too long, now is the time to make a change. We offer Sports, Relaxation, Pregnancy massage and also Trigger Point treatment.
For further information on our massage service and pricing, or to book yourself for the best massage of your life call Total Fitness now on 365-5410.